Saturday, December 15, 2007

I did it!

More photos (from my parents):






Blowing the kids a kiss as I run past!

Rounding the corner for a strong finish!

Thank you for the prayers, pledges, and support, today, I completed the 10K for Arthritis!! The run was a bit 'hillier' than I expected (it was in Bloomfield HILLS however), but it went very well. My parents, Tom, and the kids were there cheering me on (Burr)! I finished somewhere around 57-58 minutes, which made me very happy because I am a 10 minute mile girl (the run was 6.2 miles). I may have more pictures to post later, but here are a couple. Thank you all for your support!

3 comments:

Chuck, Martha and Family said...

awesome awesome awesome! You have picked up some speed girl! I am very impressed! Hope you are defrosted by now! Love you and proud of you!

GLMcD said...

Congrats Anna!! What an amazing accomplishment. Love you! Laura and Gavin

Anonymous said...

Next year you should run the 10k for rotator cuff injuries because you may develop that from all this patting yourself on the back.