Thursday, January 17, 2008

Firsts....


Sophie's bright pink nails Abby's soft pink nails

Big day today, besides our first cases of pink eye (Abby and now Noah) (YUCK!), I painted the girls fingernails! Being the 'girly girl' that I am some might think I would have done this sooner, but I didn't want them to look too old too fast. They sure look cute 'letting them dry' though! Truth is, they are getting old, fast. Tomorrow I go visit two preschools for next year. Where does time go? Treasure every moment of whatever stage you are in!

3 comments:

Chuck, Martha and Family said...

Oh my lands! Their hands look beautiful! I don't think there are two more beautiful (almost) 4 year olds in the world!

Marva's "Marvalous" Memories said...

Oh, my, what will you do with all three going to pre-school at the same time?? I can't image, since you are always busy taking them somewhere or doing something with them. Ah, yes, they do grow up, don't they. Love the nails! Aunt Marva

Anonymous said...

How well do I remember that time does fly. I remember when my children were young, and I wondered when they would grow up, now looking back, I wonder where the time went, so yes. do enjoy every day. beautiful nails!!!!!