Monday, November 24, 2008

More fun!






Martha and the kids were here again for a few days. We packed in a lot of fun! Friday Martha and I were able to attend the HJWL luncheon thanks to our wonderful sitter from Hope and Joan :). We had a blast being out without kids! Saturday we saw Sinterklaas at Dutch Village. It was great! The only bummer of the time was my kids (and eventually Martha's) coming down with colds/coughs. Unfortunatly two of mine were home sick from school today for the Thanksgiving celebration. I worked at school, and had a wonderful time with Abby. We had a full out feast! Thankfully, Martha watched the other kids at home. They were sad to miss out on the fun, but their wonderful Auntie held "school" here at home. I came home to see their creations and hear their stories. I am thankful for my sister.

0 comments: