Friday, December 5, 2008

Tom's birthday!

Yesterday my wonderful husband turned 35. We were able to celebrate Wednesday night at the MSU basketball game in Detroit. The game wasn't worth celebrating, but we enjoyed being out together. Thursday morning we picked up the kids and my sister and kids from my parents house and headed to Ann Arbor for the day. We continued the family tradition (started in July) of birthday ice cream for lunch, then headed to a restaraunt for a "snack" My dad was able to walk over from work to meet us. After the snack we went to the wonderful natural history museum. We all enjoyed exploring for a couple of hours! On the way back home we stopped in Byron Center for a birthday dinner at Steve and Lynn's wonderful flooring store (they had to keep the store open, so we ate in the back). It was perfect! It was a wonderful day to celebrate Tom, the most amazing huband, father, and best friend I could ever imagine.
Today was "Muffins with Mom" at preschool. (They were learning "M" today) I had so much fun having a snack, craft, and even a story with my kids. Priceless.

1 comments:

joan b. said...

Happy Birthday, Tom!!! Glad you had such a nice day :) The pictures are great, as always.
Sure had a good time tonight - thanks!