Sunday, February 8, 2009

The Birthday Party

We had a wonderful birthday party for family yesterday. The kids planned the entire thing from the theme DINOSAURS to the menu (herbavore pizza's and carnivore pizzas with a spinich salad for the herbivores and frozen "tree sweets" aka frozen grapes). After the party temps were in the upper 40's so we headed to the beach :) We had a blast climbing on "ice mountians" and walking carefully out the pier. It was a little chillier than at home, but we loved it! What a perfect day of celebration of our miracle 5 year olds!

3 comments:

Mom of 5 said...

I thought of your kiddos so many times on the 5th! I so remember getting the call that they were born! It does not seem like 5 years ago! It seems like we just broke the rules and were yelled at when I came to the NICU?? Little Abby in her own room, the other two graduating to the "big cribs"..SUCH blessings, Anna! And now my big baby is 9 and says words like "dude" and "snap" just to be cool!!! YIKES!

GLMcD said...

Happy Birthday Abby Sophie and Noah. We are sorry we missed the party - it looks like loads of fun!

Love you!

joan b. said...

Sure was a great party! It was such fun to hear the kids' excitement with all the plans.

Love the pictures at the beach - they were quick to tell me they got to walk more places with Grandma Nancy and Grandpa Bob than when I took them there yesterday. My one pair of eyes and two hands weren't quite enough to allow them to explore as much as they would have liked. I love their enthusiasm for exploring and experiencing their world!