Wednesday, February 18, 2009

"I'm protecting my girls from the T-Rex"


This is how I found my darling kids this afternoon. They were watching "Land Before Time" in the basement while I...ok to be honest, I was finishing a book :) upstairs. When I came down stairs to check on them, this is how I found them. Noah was protecting them from the T-Rex in the movie, "they were scared." Precious.




Speaking of T-Rex...earlier this week Noah and I spent over an hour building this model. The girls watched closely, and added their help when needed. We were pretty proud of our efforts (take that.... elementary teacher who told me I was no good at puzzles!!).

Finally, Monday night we enjoyed visiting Brendan's school (My cousin Michelle's oldest) for his Market Day. All of his classmates had created items and were selling them, making change, etc. The kids had a blast spending their money on great items! It was also great to see Michelle and her fam! The kids enjoyed checking out one of the two possible school buildings they may attend in the fall.

What fun!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

How sweet - I love the bond they share!

Anonymous said...

That Noah has always been so tender and sweet to "his girls". What a doll.