Thursday, August 27, 2009

Summer Fun!

The 'Field Trip Friday' gang outside the Gerald R. Ford Museum in GR


Admiring a picture of one of Caroline Kennedy's dolls from her days in the White House. It was a wonderful exhibit!! Go see it if you get the chance!


Raising triplets is a zoo sometimes!! A visit from our friends the Pylman triplets!!


The kids passion of the moment...drawing out of drawing books. I kid you not, they sit for an hour at a time (yes, Noah too)


We are trying to get every last second out of summer vacation this month!! We've been to the beach, watermelon spitting contests, parks, bike rides... The kids are very excited to start school, I keep trying to remind them to enjoy the moment and Noah even told his sister yesterday to "Be Present" (my 34th year mantra!). Of course, I'm thrilled that they are so excited to start school!! They had 'kindergarten assessment' yesterday and were able to meet their teacher. Sigh. My babies!!
Here are a few pictures from our past week of fun!
I hope you are all savoring every moment, and "Being Present".

2 comments:

Chuck, Martha and Family said...

Okay...i'm crying! I mean tears rolling down my face! I remember wondering if I'd still be in California by the time they started school...and thinking "no way that is a long time from now!"

The first picture is A-MA-ZING! Wow and love noah's tiger socks! Maybe we'll be there for Halloween again!

joan b. said...

Grandma showed us the kids' artwork that they gave her :) We taped them on the bathroom door so she could see them better - she loved it! So cute - she was so happy about those pictures and your visit.