- homemade peanut butter cookies after school.
- A beautiful rainbow (two actually) on our drive to school Tuesday.
- The girls are doing a free acting class at the library on Tuesday afternoons, I particularly love the quiet time doing homework and reading with Noah.
- Clean towels all folded and put away
- Sophie's laughter during dinner (and always)
- quiet reading time in the chair with Abby and Ernie
- Noah's football game
- First annual 'Appetizer night'. A student in my First Year Seminar wrote about a family tradition she had growing up that involved a family room dinner of all the frozen appetizer they were NEVER allowed to have followed by a movie and ice cream. We loved shopping for these 'naughty' treats (Abby: " Mom, why is everything in our cart frozen?" and Mom: "What do you think mommy would have said if you would have asked for these foods on a 'regular night'? Kids: "NO WAY!!") It was super fun, though left me with a bit of a stomach ache! :)
- Starting a list of 'Newbery Award' potentials being read by each member of the family
Friday, September 28, 2012
Posted by Anna at 1:28 PM