Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Let the games begin!

This week the kids started t-ball games! The first two games are behind us, and they were so fun! Ok, the girls game was only fun for 20 minutes because I went to the wrong field (where they practiced), then home because I assumed it was cancelled due to pending thunderstorms, then back downtown to the RIGHT field in time for a couple of innings! Well, I'm new at this, cut me some slack! They did great! Tonight we got everything right and got to Noah's game on time! He had a blast as well. T-ball games are good for a laugh, just look closely at the pictures....why did both of my girls end up tagging home at the same time? Why is Noah running to second and the kid on second facing first? Why is the kid playing first squatting in the sand??? I love it!! It's crazy, 4 games a week, but boy is it fun!! Let summer begin!!!

3 comments:

Chuck, Martha and Family said...

Amazingly cute! can they really be old enough to play tee ball! Man oh man! I remember when you called to tell me their names and weights and that all was wonderful like it was yesterday! We miss you guys! Love you!

joan b. said...

What fun!! The kids have been so excited about their games and we're eager to see them play tonight and tomorrow :) Looks like a ball (like the pun?)

Anonymous said...

Can't wait to catch the games when we're in MI!!! What fun!