Sunday, January 11, 2009

Florida

I just got home from a wonderful 4 days in Florida with my mom, my sister, and her new baby (her hubby too). My nephew Nathan is amazing, adorable, curious, smart, snuggly, and perfect! I adored every minute I was able to snuggle him(which I did a lot!). I also adored watching my baby sister be an amazing mom. She is so natural and I am so proud of her. The weather was amazing, the views priceless, we ate, we relaxed at a spa (awesome!), we knitted, I read, we chatted, we shopped, we enjoyed every moment we spent together.
Thank you to my in laws for the Christmas gift that enabled me to go. Thank you to my hubby for taking such good care of my sweet little ones while I was gone.
Enjoy!

4 comments:

Chuck, Martha and Family said...

Anna (and Laura if you are reading this..)I am speechless! What a doll! Sounds and looks like a wonderful time! I love the playtime photo! This is driving me crazy! I want to meet Nathan! Laura POST PICTURE EVERYDAY he is too cute not to!

joan b. said...

Great pictures, Anna! We're glad you had such a wonderful time with your precious nephew et al. How nice your mom got to go, too! Must have been a special weekend for all of you.

It looks like the weather was perfect - the tank tops and tee shirts are a big change from what you'll be wearing around here for a while :)

We're thankful you're home safely!

Mom of 5 said...

I was excited to see the pics....ADORABLE!! What a fun weekend for all. I am so glad you got to see Nathan and spend time with your mom and sis! ( Gavin too) Love the condo..Maybe we need to have another trip down together???

Denise said...

Looks like a wonderful time. and what a sweet baby, just adorable.