Sunday, January 18, 2009

Lots of fun!!

Since my last post we've been having lots of fun!! Last Wednesday I worked at preschool, as usual we had a wonderful time! Martha and the kids were here Thurs-Sun while Tom had a wonderful vacation in Vegas. We had a great time hanging out, playing, reading, cooking, and knitting! The kids are so amazing together, it's priceless! Friday afternoon I took my cooped up, stir crazy, climbing the walls kids to an amazing place. 'For the Kidz' gymnastics facility in Wyoming, Mi. They have 'open gymnastics' on Friday afternoon, and it was the best $24 I've ever spent! The kids LOVED it! Their smiles, and the pictures say it all! We're happy to have Tom home safe and sound!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like the kids had a great time at Alisa's gym. It was nice to see pics of that. (Nice socks, by the way!)

joan b. said...

Loved the time at the gym and love the pictures!