Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Let me explain...















First of all, Noah started Hockey skating last night. Tom said he did great, and had a smile on his face the entire time! Noah especially loved when they made them fall down and taught them how to get back up! What a riot! (Noah has on a red coat with black helmet)
Today was the rescheduled Christmas program at preschool. I was so happy that they rescheduled it at all, and especially before I leave for Florida (Thurs-Sun) :) I planned to put the kids in their darling Christmas outfits for the occasion. Then, I read the school calendar, today is "Wacky Wednesday, please dress Wacky" it said. Ugh, ok. So, against my better judgement my kids went to school with their clothes on backwards, and mis matched socks. They even wore each others coats. We arrived at drop off to see 99% of the class dressed in shiny new Christmas outfits, NOT wacky clothes. I admit it, I cried a little. So, in the pictures, and video, mine are the kids NOT in their darling Christmas outfits. Is there a reward for the mommy that follows directions? Oh well, bottom line is, they were darling no matter what they wore. I was so proud of my sheep, donkey, and wiseman.
I tried all day to upload my video and it didn't work. Sorry!



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm proud of you...you followed the schedule and did what you should....even if it meant not being in their Christmas outfits.

joan b. said...

The kids were adorable, wacky clothes and all :)
Sorry you couldn't get your video to upload. There are a couple of short videos on my site if anyone is interested.
Eager to hear about your visit in Florida!!

p.s. I love your idea on your most recent post!! I'm just afraid to commit to making anything - time is at a premium right now. The recipients of your gifts are fortunate - you do such beautiful work!