Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Pay it Forward

Calling all crafters! One of the things I enjoy doing in my "free" time is searching for knitting websites/blogs. Late one night I stumbled upon a wonderful one in Texas http://theknittingden.blogspot.com/. That day she had started a "Pay it Forward" challenge. The first three people who left a comment would receive a hand knitted item from her. In return they must do the same on their blogs. Even though I didn't know her, I left a comment and since then we have enjoyed getting to "know" each other through our blogs. Today I received beautifully knitted cable fingerless gloves. I'll post a picture soon. So, today I am starting the same challenge on my blog. The first three people who leave me a comment will receive a hand knitted item from me. In return, you must place the same challenge on your blog, and so it goes. What a great way to spread homemade love and blessings. I don't think I have many knitters who check my blog, so I will open it up to any homemade/handmade craft item that you are willing to pass on. Looking forward to seeing who is up for it!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I love checking your blog and hearing about the triplets! Also, you update more regularly than Martha, so it's a good way to see what she's doing. I don't knit, but I make reusable grocery bags and I would love to pass those along. Check out my website: web.mac.com/flagstaffluries
It has all the latest info on our lives here in Flagstaff and of course cute pictures of Cameron! Hope you all are doing well!

Chuck, Martha and Family said...

Anna-
This sounds like so much fun! Plus it will give me something to do on my drive back to CA.
Love you!
Martha
(you'll have to look past all of the UM gear on adorable baby Cameron...ha ha)