Monday, March 26, 2012

Joy



Last week I was on 'spring break' from Hope. Although I did still have to teach my middle school students and had a few meetings. However, it did allow for a slower pace, which brought a lot of joy to my life! Monday morning I was able to leisurly grocery shop, which I found goes much better with a chai and blueberry scone! I drove the kids to school everyday which they LOVED, it made our mornings so much more joyful. The kids did their reading every morning before school which opened up more play time in the evening. The warm temps brought up the tulips downtown...beautiful! Wednesday before religious ed we ate our snack on the beach, not just in the car at the beach! The girls got new 'summer' nightgowns and they looked so precious I had to take a picture. Friday night we closed out the week with a family game of Life. I used to love that game when I was a kid, and my kids share the love! What a great week!

1 comments:

joan b. said...

Sounds like a nice, slower-paced week! It's nice you enjoyed the great weather while it lasted :)