Thursday, June 20, 2013

June 19, 2013

One reason why I love spring and summer is I get to play baseball (little league).  This picture was taken at my last game of the season.  It was a play off game and we were playing against the Tigers who had beat us twice and we had beaten them once.  If we lost we would be done, and if we won we would play the next day in the championship.  The Tigers were really good and they played hard and had some really good hits.  This photo was taken when they hit the ball down the 1st base line while I was playing 1st base.  I got to the base and got the guy out.  Thanks to my dad because he coaches me every year.  We lost the game but I had 3 RBI's, 1 walk, 2 hits, scored twice (out of 6 points for my team), and made two outs at 1st base.  I also played catcher for the first few innings.  I was sad to see the season end, but the Tigers played good and I learned a lot and had a ton of fun.
(Photo by Mom, written by Noah)

1 comments:

joan b. said...

Noah - you are an amazing kid! You were very complimentary about the Tigers, even though you would have loved to had win that game. You have a wonderful gift of encouragement, not only to the other players but also your family and friends. You are also a great writer :) Love you, Bud!