Saturday, June 29, 2013

June 29, 2013

Today was a blast! We were going to have a play date with our friends at 1 o'clock in the after noon. The first girl to arrive was my friend Ella [ she is the girl to the left]. And about 5 minuets later our other friend Anna came [ she is the girl to the right]. Oh , Sophie and I  are in the middle. At first we just played in our room and then I suggested that we make some things out of clay, after the clay is baked and cooled, it will be a eraser. I made a owl , Ella made a monster, Sophie made a monster and Anna made a monster, too.I was the only one who made an owl! Next we played the in the basement for like, oh I do not  know, 20 minuets?  After that we went up stairs to paint. I decided to paint a owl, when I told Ella and Anna, they said : " Well, duh!" because I love owls. Ella painted an apple, Sophie painted a flower and Anna painted  a very detailed design, I mean , very detailed! Then we had a snack, it was like a strawberry bar thing my mom made from scratch. After that we played in the basement until they had to leave at 5 o'clock. We did not want them to go home!
Written by Abby

1 comments:

joan b. said...

That sounds like a really fun afternoon, Abby! You have some great friends and you wrote very well to tell us all the fun things you did :)